Applicants for Diploma program should holder either
- UCE & UACE with 2 Principal Passes
Applicants for Certificate program should holder either
- UCE with atleast 5 Credits
Applications can be made through filliing an application form obtained from Our Campus in Kiyunga, Mukono. You may also download the application form here.
The Application form must be fully filled and the relevant academic documents attached. It is to be returned to the Admissions Office of the Christian College before application deadlines.
Application forms are available at a non-refundable fee of Uganda Shs. 15,000/=
- Check out out programs or check with the Admissions office at the College.
- On submitting your application, you will be informed about the date when entry interviews are conducted.
- If yoou are successfully admitted, you will be required to paya non-refundable tuition fee deposit in order to confirm your admission
The admission board reserves the right to grant or deny admissions.
By submitting your documents and information, you accept that all your documents relating to your application to the College become the property of Vision for Africa Christian College. Admissions places for students who fail to report on admission are filled.
Your application data is held for a maximum period of One Year should you write to notify the Admissions office of postponement of enrollment.
For More Information Contact:
Vision for Africa International Christian College
P. O. Box 675 Mukono, Uganda
Tel: +256 794 832 044 / +256 794 832 057